Published May 8, 2011 - 1:08pm
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
A few weeks ago I asked readers who their Big Three in the SEC was. Now I’m going to ask you to choose your Big Three on a weekly basis this fall during the season… with a few stipulations.
The league will work as follows:
- Each week, the participant picks three SEC players: a QB, RB and WR. Each has to be on a different team.
- You do the same each week during the season, but you can only pick a player once during the season, so each week you have a different three selections. As such, you will have to plan ahead when you pick various players.
- Each week, you will earn a score based on the performance of your three players. Scoring will be similar to fantasy football scoring if you’ve ever done fantasy football (scoring details will be announced closer to start of season).
- The winners of the 2011 season will be the participants who collect the most points over the 12 weeks or so during the regular season. Prizes for potential winners will be announced later.
- ONLY 50 PLAYERS WILL BE ALLOWED
If you’re interested in participating, leave a comment on this post or email me at kevin (at) saturdaydownsouth.com. Make sure you use a valid email address if you leave a comment. The first 50 participants will be entered.