Published August 16, 2012 - 4:00pm
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
Here is the injury tracker thus far in fall camp, as we are about halfway through.
If your team is not listed, then they have no major injuries to worry about.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed we don’t lose any other impact players during the preseason than the few below.
- Reserve safety Jarrick Williams tore his ACL, has had surgery already and will miss the season
- LB Adrian Hubbard sprained his elbow but will be fine
- LBs Alonzo Highsmith and Tenarius Wright have been banged up at practice, but are set to return to contact soon – Highsmith hurt his hamstring, while Wright suffered a head injury in a non-contact drill
- QB Clint Moseley still hampered by inflammation in his throwing shoulder and has been limited in practice
- OL John Sullen returns to work with the first-team offense after suffering an undisclosed injury the first week of camp
- QB Jeff Driskel bruised his non-throwing shoulder that will keep him out of contact drills this week only
- Safety Craig Loston is a little banged up in camp but should be okay
- The Tigers are the most banged up right now of any team in the SEC
- Two starting offensive linemen are out, forcing freshman Evan Boehm to play
- Several injured players did not scrimmage: starting receivers L’Damian Washington and T.J. Moe, plus backups Jimmie Hunt and Rolandis Woodland
- In addition, TE Sean Culkin, RB Greg White, DTs Lucas Vincent, Matt Hoch and Evan Winston, LB Will Ebner, and CB Kip Edwards were all held out of the scrimmage
- RB Jeff Scott has missed some time in practice but returned Wednesday
- DB Charles Sawyer tore his quad early in camp and will miss about a month
- DE Jadeveon Clowney has been held out of some practices so far due to a groin/knee injury
- WR DeAngelo Smith and DBs Victor Hampton and Akeem Auguste have been held out for some practices due to injuries
- WR Cordarrell Patterson has had a sore shoulder that’s kept him in a non-contact jersey for a week or so
- RB Davonte Bourque suffered a neck injury and has not returned to the team yet