It’s Friday afternoon, and that can only mean one thing…It’s time to put your money where your mouth is.
Last week, we went big on Alabama, and it paid off. USC ended up getting upset by Stanford, but no big deal. We still ended up nicely on the weekend further boosting our season’s performance.
- South Carolina -5 at Vanderbilt – 5 units (loss)
- Tennessee -3 vs NC State – 8 units (win)
- Oregon -38 vs Arkansas State – 1 unit (loss)
- Alabama -14 vs Michigan – 1 unit (win)
- Week 1 Total: up 3 units
- Florida +1.5 at Texas A&M – 3 units (win)
- Georgia -4 at Missouri – 4 units (win)
- ULM +31.5 vs Arkansas – 2 units (win)
- Ohio State -17 vs UCF – 2 units (loss)
- Temple -10 vs Maryland – 1 unit (loss)
- Oregon -7.5 (first quarter) vs Fresno State – 1 unit (win)
- Week 2 Total: up 7 units
- Alabama -20 at Arkansas – 8 units (win)
- USC -10 at Stanford – 2 units (loss)
- 4-Team teaser – 2 units (loss)
- Texas -10 at Ole Miss – 1 unit (win)
- Week 3 Total: up 5 units
So we’re up 15 units on the season. If 1 unit is $25, then we’re up $375 on the season. It’s been a great first three weeks. Maintaining the current pace is questionable. Let’s see if we can keep it going.
Looking at week 4, no games jump out to me like the Alabama line a week ago.
The game I like the best is the Florida -25 line vs Kentucky. While there is potential for a let down after two huge road wins, Florida found itself in a similar situation the previous two seasons coming off a Tennessee win and blew out Kentucky 48-10 (2011) and 48-14 (2010). I like Florida because I think their offense will be pretty steady in this game, and we know the defense is top notch. After being on the road for a few weeks, Florida will look to play well in front of their home crowd. In recent years, Florida has run the ball at will against Kentucky, and this year should be no different.
- Florida -25 vs Kentucky – 6 units
- LSU – 22 at Auburn – 3 units
- 5-teams, 7-point teaser – 1 unit (pays 3.5 units)
- ULM +14 vs Baylor
- Clemson +21 at FSU
- LSU -15 at Auburn
- Florida -18 vs Kentucky
- Mizzou +17 at South Carolina
Good luck and enjoy the weekend!