Published August 27, 2012 - 1:11pm
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
Are you ready for football? Prove it by making a few predictions.
Starting today, each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
The winner each week will get a little love on the website and/or Twitter. Who knows, depending on the response, maybe we’ll even give away a few of these bad boys.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- South Carolina (-7) at Vanderbilt
- Tennessee (-3.5) vs NC State (Atlanta, GA)
- Alabama (-12.5) vs Michigan (Arlington, TX)
- Auburn (+3) vs Clemson (Atlanta, GA)
- Denard Robinson over/under 50 yards rushing against Alabama
- Jadeveon Clowney over/under 1.5 sacks against Vanderbilt
- Tyler Bray over/under 1.5 interceptions against NC State
- Arkansas over/under 500 yards of offense against Jacksonville State
- Zach Mettenberger over/under 250 yards passing against North Texas
- Aaron Murray over/under 3.5 touchdown passes
In case you’re a newbie, South Carolina (-7) means the Gamecocks are a seven point favorite. You need to pick whether South Carolina will win by seven points or more, or Vandy will either win or lose by no more than seven points. Auburn (+3) means they are a three point underdog.
Let the predictions fly…