Welcome to week 10 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Week 6: dennisdergunov, shawnthomas all with 8 points – both guys who have already won a previous week – well done! Two other participants had 8 points also but lost the tie breaker as detailed below.
- Week 7: njdomer with 10 points.
- Week 8: laxboss13 with 8 points
- Week 9: Garrett.Clements with 8 points
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- Alabama (-9.5) at LSU
- Missouri at Florida (-16.5)
- Ole Miss at Georgia (-14)
- Texas A&M (-6.5) at Mississippi State
- Vanderbilt (-7.5) at Kentucky
- Troy at Tennessee (-21)
- New Mexico State at Auburn (-22.5)
Over/Unders Bama-LSU Edition:
- Total points will be over/under 35
- AJ McCarron will throw over/under .5 interceptions
- LSU will rush for over/under 90 yards against Alabama’s defense
Tie Breaker: The combined score of Troy-Tennessee will be over/under 67 total points