Welcome to week 12 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Week 6: dennisdergunov, shawnthomas all with 8 points – both guys who have already won a previous week – well done! Two other participants had 8 points also but lost the tie breaker as detailed below.
- Week 7: njdomer with 10 points.
- Week 8: laxboss13 with 8 points
- Week 9: Garrett.Clements with 8 points
- Week 10: tx_dawg24 with 8 points
- Week 11: Vols and USC_Shamless both got 8. Winner of week 12 b/t you two will win week 11.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- Arkansas at Miss State (-6.5)
- Ole Miss at LSU (-18.5)
- Tennessee at Vanderbilt (-4)
- Stanford at Oregon (-24)
- USC (-3.5) at UCLA
- Oklahoma (-12) at West Virginia
- Johnny Manziel over/under 400 total yards against Sam Houston State
- Zach Mettenberger over/under 285 passing yards
- Vanderbilt over/under 300 offensive yards against Tennessee
- Texas A&M Aggies over/under 55 points against Sam Houston Staet
Tie Breaker: Tyler Bray over/under 315 passing yards against Vanderbilt