Welcome to week 13 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Week 6: dennisdergunov, shawnthomas both with 8 points.
- Week 7: njdomer with 10 points.
- Week 8: laxboss13 with 8 points
- Week 9: Garrett.Clements with 8 points
- Week 10: tx_dawg24 with 8 points
- Week 11: USC_Shamless with 8.
- Week 12: The Gooch7 and Chriscroft with 8 points each. Winner based on week 13 performance.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- LSU (-12) at Arkansas
- Florida at Florida State (-7)
- South Carolina at Clemson (-4)
- Georgia Tech at Georgia (-13)
- Auburn at Alabama (-31)
- Miss State at Ole Miss (-1.5)
- Missouri at Texas A&M (-22)
- Vanderbilt (-11.5) at Wake Forest
- Kentucky at Tennessee (-13)
- Notre Dame (-7) at Southern Cal
Tie Breaker: Johnny Manziel over/under 385 total yards against Mizzou