Congrats to dennisdergunov, the winner of week 1 who got 9 of 10 picks correct – the only miss: picking Auburn at +3. Going six for six on the over/unders is impressive!
Let’s jump to week 2…
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
The winner each week will get a little love on the website and/or Twitter. Who knows, depending on the response, maybe we’ll even give away a few of these bad boys.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Georgia (-3.5) at Missouri
- Florida at Texas A&M (-1.5)
- Auburn at Mississippi State (-3)
- Washington at LSU (-23.5)
- Vanderbilt (-3.5) at Northwestern
- Mizzou’s James Franklin over/under 45 yards rushing against Georgia
- Over/under 0.5 touchdowns from kickoffs or punts in the Georgia/Mizzou game
- Florida’s Jeff Driskell over/under 175 passing yards against Texas A&M
- Alabama will have over/under 2.5 running backs that have over 75 yards rushing against W. Kentucky
- Tyler Bray over/under 325 passing yards against Georgia State
Let the predictions fly…