Published September 11, 2012 - 9:19am
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
Welcome to week 3 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
The winner each week will get a little love on the website and/or Twitter. Who knows, depending on the response, maybe we’ll even give away a few of these bad boys.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Florida at Tennessee (-3)
- Alabama (-21) at Arkansas
- Arizona State at Missouri (-7)
- Louisiana-Monroe at Auburn (-16.5)
- Mississippi State (-18) at Troy
- Texas (-10) at Ole Miss – Cancelled because the line was wrong while people made picks
- Tennessee will have over/under rushing yards compared to Florida’s rushing yards (pick who will have the most rush yards)
- Tyler Bray will have over/under 2x the passing yards of Jeff Driskel
- Johnny Manziel will have over/under 1.5 rushing touchdowns against SMU
- Todd Gurley (TG3) over/under 125 yards rushing against FAU
Let the predictions fly…