Welcome to week 4 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner of this week’s contest will win the brand new SEC Tailgating guide by Southern Living. They sent me a copy and I can tell you that it’s pretty awesome. It’s got tailgating recipes and cocktail instructions for tailgating at all 14 campuses. You can see more on it here.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- LSU (-19.5) at Auburn
- Florida (-24.5) vs Kentucky
- South Carolina (-10) vs Missouri
- Alabama (-52) vs Florida Atlantic
- Arkansas (-7) vs Rutgers
- Georgia (-14) vs Vanderbilt
- Auburn over/under 175 yards of offense against LSU
- Jeff Driskel over/under 250 passing yards against Kentucky
- Tennessee over/under 48 points against Akron
- Rutgers over/under 400 yards of offense against Arkansas