Published September 25, 2012 - 3:12pmNEW: Follow on facebook -
Welcome to week 4 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- Missouri at UCF (-2.5)
- Arkansas at Texas A&M (-13.5)
- Tennessee at Georgia (-13.5)
- South Carolina (-21) at Kentucky
- Towson at LSU (-48)
- Ole Miss at Alabama (-31)
- Todd Gurley over/under 9 yards per carry against Tennessee
- Johnny Manziel over/under 110 yards rushing against Arkansas
- Connor Shaw over/under 70% completion percentage against Kentucky
- Bo Wallace over/under 160 passing yards against Alabama