Welcome to week 6 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- LSU (-2) at Florida
- Georgia at South Carolina (-2)
- Texas A&M (-11) at Ole Miss
- Vanderbilt at Missouri (-7)
- Arkansas at Auburn (-10)
- Mississippi State (-10) at Kentucky
- “Gurshall” over/under 175 yards rushing against South Carolina*
- Johnny Manziel over/under 300 combined pass/rush yards against Ole Miss
- Jeff Driskel will have passing yards over/under the passing yards of Zach Mettenberger (pick who will have more passing yards)
- Jadeveon Clowney will have over/under 1.5 sacks against Georgia
*”Gurshall” refers to the combined production of Georgia’s Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley