Welcome to week 7 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Week 6: dennisdergunov, shawnthomas all with 8 points – both guys who have already won a previous week – well done! Two other participants had 8 points also but lost the tie breaker as detailed below.
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- South Carolina at LSU (-2.5)
- Alabama (-21.5) at Missouri
- Florida (-8.5) at Vanderbilt
- Auburn at Ole Miss (-6)
- Tennessee at Mississippi State (-3)
- Texas A&M (-8) at La Tech
Over/Unders LSU-South Carolina edition:
- LSU offense has over/under 225 yards combined rushing/passing against South Carolina’s defense
- Connor Shaw attempts over/under 15 passes against LSU
- Zach Mettenberger will have over/under 1.5 fumbles in this game
- Jadeveon Clowney will have over/under 1.5 sacks against LSU
Tie Breaker: The combined score of LSU-South Carolina will be over/under 39 total points