Published October 23, 2012 - 11:30am
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
Welcome to week 9 of the SDS “Pick Ten” challenge where you get to prove your SEC football knowledge on a week-to-week basis.
Each week, SDS will put out a series of point spreads and over/under calls for SDS readers to chime in and predict. We call it the “Pick Ten” Challenge because each week it’ll be a combination of ten spreads and over/unders.
Prize: The winner this week will get a free copy of EA Sports’ NCAA Football 2013. Winner can choose between XBox 360 or Playstation 3 version.
- Week 1: dennisdergunov with 9 points
- Week 2: Orangepants & Donniekmiec both with 7 points
- Week 3: joshwaters with 7 points (Jeffswarr I think had 8 but I’m not sure he knows how over/unders work)
- Week 4: shawnthomas with 9 points
- Week 5: Coolbama24 with 8 points
- Week 6: dennisdergunov, shawnthomas all with 8 points - both guys who have already won a previous week – well done! Two other participants had 8 points also but lost the tie breaker as detailed below.
- Week 7: njdomer with 10 points.
- Week 8: laxboss13 with 8 points
- Login and add a comment at the bottom of this post including your predictions on the below point spreads and over/unders.
- Then, click your name above your comment to go to your profile. Select your team on your profile page.
- Add your gravatar at www.gravatar.com using the same email you used for your SDS account.
- Tie breaker will be determined by #2 and #3 on the instructions.
- Florida (-6.5) vs Georgia
- Mississippi State at Alabama (-24)
- Texas A&M (-17) at Auburn
- Tennessee at South Carolina (-14)
- Kentucky at Missouri (-14)
- Ole Miss at Arkansas (-5.5)
- Aaron Murray’s passing yards will be over/under the rushing yards of Florida
- Tyler Bray will be sacked over/under 2.5 times by South Carolina
- Ole Miss-Arkansas will be over/under 65 total points
- AJ McCarron will have over/under .5 interceptions against Mississippi State
Tie Breaker: The combined score of FLA-UGA will be over/under 48 total points