Published December 6, 2012 - 8:30am
NEW: Discuss this topic in the Google+ community for SEC fans.
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Head Football Coach (East Tennessee)
Date: 2012-12-05, 5:58PM EST
WANTED: Head Men’s Football Coach for University of Tennessee-Knoxville
Responsible for nursing a once prominent football program back to life
We are looking for an experienced football coach, but experience is NOT MANDATORY! Experienced coaches have very much let us know just how unappealing of a job this is so we are willing to take a shot on someone with absolutely no coaching experience if they are a real go getter.
If your father was once a prominent football coach that is HUGE for us! We actually hired an unproven clown simply because his father used to be a good coach TWICE! TWO TIMES!
Must be a strict disciplinarian… ah, I’m just messing with you. It’s not important at all.
Must work well with Kenny Chesney because he’s always going to be around.
Really we just need a body to keep the seat warm until Peyton retires.
Please don’t make me hire Bobby Petrino.
Call Dave Hart at 865-974-1000
- Location: Knoxville, East Tennessee,
- Offering Full Dental, hear that Tennessee?
- Compensation: Good! Maybe not Louisville good, but still pretty good.
- Also willing to entertain interesting trades. Old ipod touch for UT Head Coaching job straight up type stuff.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please contact the poster if interested.
- Please don’t tell twitter if you decide to pass on this job
Photo Credit: Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports
Note: This is not a real ad