Throughout this season, SDS has produced burning questions for every SEC team after every weekend.
The SEC Championship brings on a whole new set of questions, and it’s going to be a fun matchup with Missouri and Auburn, two non-traditional SEC offenses, going to work for the right to hoist the trophy Saturday.
Here are my SEC Championship burning questions:
1. Which head coach and coaching staff do you trust more for in-game adjustments and play calling?
2. Which quarterback – Auburn’s Nick Marshall or Mizzou’s James Franklin – do you trust more with the game on the line?
Related: SEC Championship preview
3. Since Mizzou’s defensive line has been a difference maker, will Auburn’s style of play with non-traditional pocket passing nullify Mizzou’s pass rush?
4. Will either defense be able to stop the other offense?
5. How important will field position and special teams be Saturday, or will the turnover margin (+16 for Mizzou, +1 for Auburn) become a much more important factor?
6. If one team should blow the other one out, which would it be and why?
7. If one team should win a close game, which would it be and why?
8. Do you believe in emotional letdowns? Will Auburn experience one Saturday?
9. Aside from Alabama, hasn’t Missouri been the most consistent team in the SEC? Why is nobody talking about Missouri?
10. Should Ohio State lose, which team matches up better with FSU?
Photo Credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports