Week three’s schedule welcomes the most anticipated game for 2013, Alabama at Texas A&M. Here are 14 burning questions for the SEC in week three:
1. Alabama: Was it better for Alabama to have a bye week, or would it have been better to play an actual tune up game last Saturday?
2. Arkansas: Does Arkansas lose the Samford game last year?
3. Auburn: Is the Mississippi State game Auburn’s most important game this season?
4. Florida: How much will the bye week benefit Florida’s offense?
5. Georgia: How did Georgia lose to Clemson again?
6. Kentucky: Would a Kentucky upset against Louisville make it the year’s greatest upset?
7. LSU: Should LSU be the favorite in the SEC after two weeks?
8. Mississippi State: Is there a legit QB controversy between Tyler Russell and Dak Prescott?
9. Missouri: How good is 2-0 Missouri?
10. Ole Miss: Will Texas be an accurate measuring stick for the quarterback Bo Wallace is developing into?
11. South Carolina: Is Mike Davis the SEC’s second best running back behind Todd Gurley?
12. Tennessee: How good is Tennessee? Can they slow down Oregon?
13. Texas A&M: Is there more pressure on Texas A&M or Alabama Saturday?
14. Vanderbilt: Is this the week Vanderbilt upsets one of the SEC East’s powers?
Photo Credit: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports