Given that we’re into October, it is time to establish what we know about the state of the Southeastern Conference this football season.
Have a listen to the SEC roundtable discussion regarding a few things that we now know about various teams and players in the SEC in 2013.
Remember to subscribe via iTunes to download these podcasts directly to your phone.
- Offense is dominating in 2013
- An Alabama v Georgia SEC Championship Game is very likely
- Georgia and Aaron Murray are not afraid of the big game
- Ole Miss… not yet ready to contend for SEC West titles
- Mike Davis is Lattimore-esque
- The SEC West is again stronger than the SEC East
- Bonus topic: The state of Tennessee football