If you’re like us, we’re pumped for Saturday’s matchup in College Station with the Crimson Tide looking for revenge after last year’s loss to Johnny Manziel and the Aggies. So much so that we did an entire 30 minute show on this game.
Listen below and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Contents for this episode:
- 1:18 – Are we overreacting to Alabama’s performance against Virginia Tech?
- 3:35 – Will Texas A&M jump up to an early lead on Alabama again?
- 7:40 – Can Texas A&M’s defense hold up against Alabama’s run game?
- 13:50 – More pressure on A&M or Alabama?
- 18:36 – What does AJ McCarron need to do for the Tide to win?
- 22:25 – Why college football is better than the NFL
- 25:20 – Johnny Manziel and Floyd Mayweather
- 26:48 – Will Manziel be content to sit in the pocket and throw?
- 30:15 – Prediction Time!
- 34:00 – How we plan to spend Saturday morning preparing for gametime
- 34:30 – Champagne, Drake & Aaron Hernandez