Published September 8, 2013 - 6:55pmNEW: Follow on facebook -
The biggest game in college football – so far – takes place Saturday between Alabama and Texas A&M, and the Tide opened up 7.5 point favorites on the road.
The Tide are looking forward to the biggest revenge game in 2013.
Here are some early week three lines, via VegasInsider.com.
- Alabama (-7.5) at Texas A&M
- Louisville (-13) at Kentucky (Opened Louisville -11.5)
- Tennessee at Oregon (-26)
- Ole Miss at Texas (-4.5)
- Mississippi State at Auburn (-5.5)
- Southern Miss at Arkansas (-23)
- Vanderbilt at South Carolina (-14)
- Kent State at LSU (-35.5)
Photo Credit: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports