Two big games headline the SEC for week four — Tennessee travels to Florida and Auburn goes to LSU. The Gators opened a two touchdown favorite over the Vols, and LSU opened a 16.5 point favorite over Auburn. Vegas hasn’t released the line for Arkansas-Rutgers yet, and they are waiting to hear the status of QB Brandon Allen.
Here are some early week four lines, via VegasInsider.com.
- North Texas at Georgia (-32.5)
- Vanderbilt (-31.5) at Massachusetts
- Tennessee at Florida (-14)
- Troy at Mississippi State (-15)
- SMU at Texas A&M (-28.5)
- Auburn at LSU (-16.5)
- Missouri (-6) at Indiana
- Colorado State at Alabama (-39.5)
Photo Credit: Jim Brown-USA TODAY Sports