Published January 3, 2013 - 3:25pmNEW: Follow on facebook -
The bowl games are not over, so we don’t know the exact number of underclassmen leaving school early to enter the NFL Draft. But for teams that didn’t make bowl games and have already played, some guys have already announced their intentions.
Experts say as many as 15 SEC players could be taken in the first round this spring.
Here are the 13 we know about already:
- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
- Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
- Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
- Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
- Alvin Bailey, OL, Arkansas
- Corey Lemonier, DE, Auburn
- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
- Matt Elam, S, Florida
- Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
- Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
More public decisions are impending.
Photo Credit: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports