Published January 9, 2014 - 6:08pmNEW: Follow on facebook -
Four Alabama juniors have decided to enter the NFL Draft. Safety HaHa Clinton-Dix, left tackle Cyrus Kounandjio, linebacker Adrian Hubbard and defensive lineman Jeoffrey Pagan are all leaving for the NFL.
Alabama held a press conference this evening for all four players to announce their decisions. Hubbard is the only one of the four to have graduated. It was reported yesterday that Hubbard would enter the draft, but nothing was official. Of the four early entrees, Pagan is the most surprising, and I thought he would return for another season.
RELATED: Lane Kiffin to Alabama?
Auburn running back Tre Mason declared for the NFL Draft earlier this afternoon.
The SEC now totals 24 underclassmen leaving early:
- Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
- Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt (suspended for the 2013 season)
- HaHa Clinton-Dix, DB, Alabama
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU
- Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina
- Adrian Hubbard, LB, Alabama
- Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
- Henry Josey, RB, Missouri
- Cyrus Kouandjio, OL, Alabama
- Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU
- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
- Tre Mason, RB, Auburn
- Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
- Jeoffrey Pagan, DL, Alabama
- Ronald Powell, DE/LB, Florida
- Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida
- Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
- Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
- Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
- Greg Robinson, LT, Auburn
Photo Credit: Marvin Gentry-US PRESSWIRE