There’s a big football game happening in Pasadena tomorrow night, and Auburn will try to win the fifth straight championship for the state of Alabama, and eighth for the SEC.
RELATED: Auburn vs. FSU predictions
Here are 10 burning questions regarding tomorrow night’s game:
1. Which team benefits from the layoff more?
2. How many passing yards will Nick Marshall need to have?
3. Can Auburn’s defensive line get enough pressure and hit Jameis Winston throughout the game?
4. How many rushing yards will Auburn have to get on FSU’s defense?
5. Can FSU score as many points on Auburn as Missouri did in the SEC Championship?
RELATED: 5 reasons Auburn beats FSU
6. What happens when FSU finds itself in a close game midway through the fourth quarter?
7. How many points will Auburn have to score to win?
8. Which first-year national championship head coach will have a better plan to win?
9. Does Auburn have better line of scrimmage play than FSU?
10. How many wrinkles will Gus Malzahn have for FSU’s defense?
Photo Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports