Bovada Sportsbook unveiled their latest Heisman odds, and six SEC players are listed.
Among them, Georgia running back Todd Gurley is listed as the SEC’s favorite with the fifth best odds at 12/1, while three other running backs join him in Alabama’s TJ Yeldon (14/1), South Carolina’s Mike Davis (18/1) and Alabama’s Derrick Henry (20/1).
Quarterbacks Nick Marshall and Dak Prescott are also included in the list, with Marshall having 20/1 odds and Prescott having 33/1 odds.
If we’ve learned anything over the last several years, this is a quarterback award, and Nick Marshall probably has the best chance among any SEC player known entering the season.
Here’s a look at Bovada’s latest Heisman odds:
- Jameis Winston (QB Florida State) 5/2
- Braxton Miller (QB Ohio State) 11/2
- Marcus Mariota (QB Oregon) 11/2
- Bryce Petty (QB Baylor) 10/1
- Todd Gurley (RB Georgia) 12/1
- Brett Hundley (QB UCLA) 14/1
- Everett Golson (QB Notre Dame) 14/1
- T.J. Yeldon (RB Alabama) 14/1
- Melvin Gordon (RB Wisconsin) 18/1
- Mike Davis (RB South Carolina) 18/1
- Derrick Henry (RB Alabama) 20/1
- Nick Marshall (QB Auburn) 20/1
- Connor Cook (QB Michigan State) 25/1
- Trevor Knight (QB Oklahoma) 25/1
- Ameer Abdullah (RB Nebraska) 28/1
- Sean Mannion (QB Oregon State) 28/1
- Taylor Kelly (QB Arizona State) 28/1
- Dak Prescott (QB Mississippi State) 33/1
- Duke Johnson (RB Miami) 33/1
- Karlos Williams (RB Florida State) 33/1
- Myles Jack (LB UCLA) 33/1
- Matt Johnson (QB Bowling Green) 66/1
- Rakeem Cato (QB Marshall) 66/1
Photo Credit: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports