With SEC Media Days and fall camp right around the corner, SEC football will take over your lives soon.
LSU announced several key dates for preseason camp yesterday, and fall camp begins August 4th. Here are a few other key dates for the Tigers:
- July 16 – LSU at SEC Media Days (Hoover, AL)
- July 21 – LSU coach Les Miles at ESPN Car Wash
- Aug. 3 – LSU reports for pre-season camp
- Aug. 4 – First Day of LSU pre-season practice
- TBA – LSU Fan Day
- TBA – LSU Media Day
- Aug. 25 – First day of school for fall semester and first Les Miles luncheon
The number one question for LSU revolves around the quarterback entering fall camp, and Les Miles will be flooded with questions about the position battle during SEC Media Days. Anthony Jennings and Brandon Harris will continue to battle through fall camp for the starting gig, and with two offseason transfers, Harris and Jennings are the only two scholarship signal callers on the roster.
Photo Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports