Florida junior CB Marcus Roberson has declared for the NFL Draft. Roberson joins fellow corner Loucheiz Purifoy in declaring early.
Roberson had an up-and-down season, mostly due to injury. He made just 11 tackles and had three pass breakups. He was a second-team All-SEC performer in 2012.
Roberson makes the SEC’s 10th underclassman to declare early:
- Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt (suspended for the 2013 season)
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina
- Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
- Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida
- Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
- Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
- Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
Photo Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports