Early SEC football bowl game lines
Related: AP All-SEC team for 2013
The 2013 SEC football regular season is officially over, and the full bowl game schedules have now been released. College football just witnessed the final ever BCS rankings last night, and what a year for the system…again!
Here are all the early SEC bowl game lines, with a few surprises, via 5Dimes.
Related: Full SEC Bowl game schedule with times, dates and TV
- Ole Miss (-3) vs. Georgia Tech
- Mississippi State (-7) vs. Rice
- Texas A&M (-12) vs. Duke
- Georgia (-9) vs. Nebraska
- LSU (-7.5) vs. Iowa
- Wisconsin (-2.5) vs. South Carolina
- Alabama (-15) vs. Oklahoma
- Missouri (-1.5) vs. Oklahoma State
- Vanderbilt (-3) vs. Houston
- FSU (-9) vs. Auburn – Over/Under 65
- South Carolina and Auburn are the only two teams not favored in bowl games. Auburn is understandable, but South Carolina against Wisconsin? That was somewhat surprising.
- I would jump all over that national championship over/under at 65 – there’s going to be more than 65 points scored.
Photo Credit: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports