College football rankings: AP Top 25 Week 4 projection
The updated college football rankings — AP Top 25 and the Coaches Poll — will be released Sunday afternoon.
The Georgia Bulldogs jumped the Alabama Crimson Tide last week in AP Top 25 Poll, and the Dawgs will once again likely hold the top spot after thoroughly dominating South Carolina 48-7. Alabama, on the other hand, whipped Louisiana-Monroe 63-7. It looks like these two are once again on a collision course in the SEC Championship Game.
Ohio State, Michigan, Clemson, Oklahoma and USC should round out spots 3-7, as all 5 of those teams took care of business Saturday. Oklahoma and USC are 2 really good teams to watch in the coming weeks.
Below is how we think the college football rankings AP Top 25 will look Sunday afternoon.
College football rankings: AP Top 25 Week 3 Projection
1. Georgia Bulldogs (def. South Carolina)
2. Alabama Crimson Tide (def. Louisiana-Monroe)
3. Ohio State Buckeyes (def. Toledo)
4. Michigan Wolverines (def. UConn)
5. Clemson Tigers (def. Lousiana Tech)
6. Oklahoma Sooners (def. Nebraska)
7. USC Trojans (def. Fresno State)
8. Oklahoma State (def. Arkansas Pine-Bluff)
9. Kentucky Wildcats (def. Youngstown State)
10. Arkansas Razorbacks (def. Missouri State)
11. Tennessee Volunteers (def. Akron)
12. Utah Utes (def. San Diego State)
13. Penn State Nittany Lions (def. Auburn)
14. NC State Wolfpack (def. Texas Tech)
15. Baylor Bears (def. Texas State)
16. Oregon Ducks (def. BYU)
17. Ole Miss Rebels (def. Georgia Tech)
18. Texas A&M Aggies (def. Miami)
19. Washington Huskies (def. Michigan State)
20. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (def. Liberty)
21. Miami Hurricanes (lost to Texas A&M)
22. Florida Gators (def. USF)
23. Michigan State Spartans (lost to Washington)
24. Texas Longhorns (def. UTSA)
25. Florida State Seminoles (def. Louisville)