The 2019 season is still 13 weeks away, but that hasn’t stopped analysts from releasing their preseason bowl projections.
On Saturday, 247Sports analyst Brad Crawford released his projections, and as you can see here, he has 10 SEC squads included.
Below, you can see that he has two SEC teams projected to make it into the College Football Playoff and a couple of others playing in big-time bowls that are just short of the Playoff:
- Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Oklahoma
- Texas Bowl vs. West Virginia
- Sugar Bowl vs. Texas
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Music City Bowl vs. Virginia Tech
- Citrus Bowl vs. Nebraska
- Gator Bowl vs. Penn State
- Liberty Bowl vs. Baylor
- Belk Bowl vs. Syracuse
- Outback Bowl vs. Wisconsin