The 2018 NFL Draft is a little over a week away, and teams are putting the finishing touches on their draft boards ahead of the big event.
Analysts are also churning out mock drafts and player rankings, and on Monday, former NFL executive Gil Brandt compiled his list of the top-150 players in this year’s draft class.
Included in his rankings of the top-50 players were 17 former SEC stars, with Alabama DB Minkah Fitzpatrick leading the way at No. 10. Here’s a look at the 17 SEC players to make the cut in the top 50:
- No. 10 — Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
- No. 13 — Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- No. 18 — Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
- No. 20 — Da’Ron Payne, DL, Alabama
- No. 24 — Sony Michel, RB, Georgia
- No. 27 — Taven Bryan, DL, Florida
- No. 28 — Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
- No. 30 — Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
- No. 34 — Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
- No. 35 — Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia
- No. 37 — Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M
- No. 38 — Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina
- No. 39 — Donte Jackson, DB, LSU
- No. 40 — Frank Ragnow, OL, Arkansas
- No. 43 — Carlton Davis, DB, Auburn
- No. 46 — DJ Chark, WR, LSU
- No. 48 — Ronnie Harrison, DB, Alabama
Check out Brandt’s rankings for players 51-150 here.