The state of several rivalries across the SEC is a lopsided nature, and that’s reflected in many of the win probabilities and lead up to this week’s games.
The games begin on Thursday with the Egg Bowl in Mississippi, and continue on Friday with Arkansas at Missouri, before seven games on Saturday.
While the SEC Championship Game is already decided, there are teams trying to clinch a bowl berth (Tennessee-Vanderbilt), while others are looking to spoil their arch-rival’s special season. There are streaks on the line (South Carolina-Clemson, Florida-Florida State, LSU-Texas A&M) that could reach a historic number.
ESPN’s Football Power Index has updated the win probabilities for each game across the SEC.
- Alabama 91.1 percent over Auburn
- Clemson 94.8 percent over South Carolina
- Florida 76.5 percent over Florida State
- Georgia 90.7 percent over Georgia Tech
- Kentucky 89 percent over Louisville
- Mississippi State 77.9 percent over Ole Miss
- Missouri 93.6 percent over Arkansas
- Texas A&M 59.9 percent over LSU
- Vanderbilt 61.3 percent over Tennessee