NCAA Tournament 2023: Joe Lunardi's latest bracketology includes 6 SEC teams
The 2023 NCAA Tournament is only a couple of months away. Selection Sunday will be here before we know it.
As the season continues to move along, every game becomes more important, especially when it comes to bracketology and jockeying for 1 of the 68 spots in March Madness.
On Tuesday, ESPN expert Joe Lunardi released his latest bracketology projections, and he included 6 SEC teams in the field. He had Kentucky as 1 of the last teams in and Texas A&M as the first team out of the field.
Lunardi also had both Alabama and Tennessee on the 1-seed line:
- Alabama — No. 1 seed (Midwest)
- Tennessee — No. 1 seed (East)
- Mizzou — No. 7 seed (East)
- Auburn — No. 8 seed (South)
- Arkansas — No. 10 seed (Midwest)
- Kentucky — No. 11 seed (East)
- Texas A&M — First Four Out
Can the Aggies work their way into the field before March? We’ll see which teams surge and which struggle over the next few weeks of SEC action.