Though the SEC race has already been decided, there’s still plenty for every league team to play for in Week 11.
S&P+, the analytics system devised by SB Nation’s Bill Connelly, took a look at how those 14 teams would fare against the spread across all seven games. The numbers heavily favor SEC underdogs this week, projecting five of the seven to cover double-digit point spreads.
Connelly’s system is an opponent-adjusted metric that measures a team’s efficiency and explosiveness, and it has a strong track record against Vegas. His weekly S&P+ spread picks post broke down every FBS game this weekend, but we’ve pulled just the SEC games below.
Here’s how S&P+ sees the league’s Week 11 schedule playing out:
- No. 1 Alabama 37, No. 16 Mississippi State (+24) 19
- No. 5 Georgia 33, No. 24 Auburn (+14.5) 20
- No. 7 LSU 32, Arkansas (+14) 22
- No. 11 Kentucky (-6.5) 29, Tennessee 22
- No. 15 Florida (-6) 34, South Carolina 25
- Missouri 38, Vanderbilt (+17) 22
- Texas A&M 37, Ole Miss (+11.5) 30