Barstool Sportsbook March Madness Promo Offers Great Way to Bet NCAA Tournament
The Barstool Sportsbook March Madness promo available ahead of and during this year’s NCAA Tournament provides two different ways to wager and win on the action. New players can get started with a massive risk-free first bet, or they can jumpstart the wagering experience with the ultimate no-brainer bonus.
New players can claim one of two Barstool Sportsbook March Madness promos at signup. Those who use promo code SOUTHCBB100 will score a bet $10, win $100 bonus if the team bet on hits at least one free throw. Meanwhile, those who jump in with code SOUTH1000 can instead opt for a huge $1,000 risk-free first bet.
The ability to get started with a pick between two outstanding specials means that players can choose what best suits their needs. Some will want to come out hot with a super aggressive insurance policy that could help score a big win right from the very start. Meanwhile, some bettors will be looking to make a less significant upfront financial commitment while cashing a stellar bonus on a no-brainer outcome.
Barstool Sportsbook March Madness Promo
- Before we take a deeper dive into both of the NCAA Tournament offers available at Barstool, let’s first run through the sign up process. Getting started takes only a moment.
- Click here to register for the $1,000 risk-free first bet. Be sure to use promo code SOUTH1000. Those who wish to grab the free throw offer can click here and use code SOUTHCB100 to lock in the $100 bonus.
- After applying the promo code, complete the required registration fields in order to setup and activate a new account.
- Once the new account has been created, players must make a first deposit of at least $10 in order to activate either special. That said, those looking to make a risk-free first bet would be wise to make a larger first deposit and first wager in order to extract additional value from the offer.
- Those who decide to lock in the “bet and get” special can place a $10 wager on any college basketball team in the NCAA Tournament. If that team makes at least one free throw in the game wagered, the app will issue $100 bonus.
Where to Grab the Barstool Sportsbook March Madness Promo
After recently launching operations in a number of legal online sports betting markets, the app is now available in 12 different states. That means this Barstool Sportsbook March Madness promo for the NCAA Tournament will be available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Louisiana, Colorado, Arizona, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.
Other In-App Tournament Specials
Before we get to some secondary offers, it’s important to understand the mechanics behind this special no-brainer. Teams get to the free throw line at a steady pace, and they almost certainly will get their early and often enough to make this a sweat-free proposition. Players may be better served backing teams with dominant big men or that have players who get to the rim. Still, backing favorites is always a solid idea in the event that they are more likely to build their leads at the free throw line or be fouled in they’re leading late.
What’s more, the app also offers specials like daily odds boosts, parlay boosts, and, on occasion, will also provide bettors with unique merchandise opportunities.