ESPN's FPI predicts winner in every SEC bowl game
Nine SEC teams are going bowling this postseason, though only LSU made the College Football Playoff field.
ESPN’s Football Power Index really likes the SEC’s chances to dominate this postseason.
As you can see below, all 9 teams are favored to win their bowl matchups, with Florida having the best chance and Tennessee with the lowest chance:
- Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan — 69.4% chance to win
- Outback Bowl vs. Minnesota — 72.2% chance to win
- Orange Bowl vs. Virginia — 82.1% chance to win
- Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor — 69.9% chance to win
- Belk Bowl vs. Virginia Tech — 58.0% chance to win
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Oklahoma — 67.4% chance to win
- Music City Bowl vs. Louisville — 64.9% chance to win
- Gator Bowl vs. Indiana — 52.3% chance to win
- Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State — 62.0% chance to win