SEC announces Player of the Week honors for Week 4
Week 4 of the college football season is in the books, and it was another exciting Saturday in the SEC, headlined by Arkansas’ huge win over Texas A&M.
On Monday, the conference recognized the best individual performances from this past Saturday by handing out its Player of the Week awards.
Here’s a look at each of the recipients following Week 4:
- Offensive: Florida QB Emory Jones — 209 passing yards, 144 rushing yards in a win over Tennessee
- Offensive: Arkansas WR Treylon Burks — 6 catches for 167 yards and a TD in the win over Texas A&M
- Offensive line: Kentucky C Luke Fortner — Graded at 84 percent with no misses assignments against South Carolina
- Defensive: LSU LB Damone Clark — Career-high 15 tackles and a fumble recovery in the win over Mississippi State
- Defensive line: Arkansas DE Tre Williams — 4 tackles, 2 sack, 3 QB hurries in the A&M win
- Special teams: Alabama KR Jameson Williams – Returned two kickoffs (100 and 83 yards) for TDs in a win over Southern Miss
- Freshman: Georgia TE Brock Bowers — 4 catches for 69 yards and 2 TDs in the Vanderbilt win