Updated SEC kickoff times, TV programming through Week 7
The SEC has just announced the kickoff times and television coverage for each Week 7 league game.
The marquee games of the Oct. 15 weekend include some interesting notes:
The big game of the weekend features Alabama travelling to Knoxville to take on Tennessee. The Tide currently have a nine-game win streak in the annual series, having last lost to the Vols in 2006 when Phillip Fulmer coached Tennessee; Alabama was led by Mike Shula back then. Both teams currently have the nation’s longest active winning streaks entering Week 6 – Alabama (17) and Tennessee (11).
The other game of note on the schedule features Ole Miss’ trip to Arkansas. Of course, last season’s game was won in overtime by the Razorbacks thanks in large part to the “Henry Heave” on fourth-and-25. The last time Ole Miss played in Fayetteville, the Rebels were shut out 30-0 by the Hogs. This year, the Rebels will be coming off a bye, while Arkansas will be coming off a game against Alabama.
* Mississippi State at BYU had already been previously announced for Friday, Oct. 14. The game will air on ESPN with kickoff set for 10:15 p.m. EST.
Week 7 SEC Kickoff Times (Oct. 15 – All Times EST)
- Vanderbilt at Georgia, Noon, SEC Network
- Alabama at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. EST, CBS
- Missouri at Florida, 4 p.m. EST, SEC Network
- Ole Miss at Arkansas, 7 p.m. EST, ESPN
- Southern Miss at LSU, 7:30 p.m. EST, SEC Network