Published December 24, 2013 - 9:20amNEW: Follow on facebook -
The SEC officially starts bowl season in six days with Ole Miss and Georgia Tech in the Music City Bowl. And with the SEC’s bowl season, it gives us 10 burning questions, one for every bowl-eligible team:
Related: SEC’s complete bowl schedule
1. Alabama: How motivated will Alabama be for a Sugar Bowl berth against Oklahoma now that a national championship is no more?
2. Auburn: Can FSU score more points than Missouri did (42) against Auburn in the SEC Championship?
3. Georgia: It’s terrible that Aaron Murray was injured, but doesn’t Huston Mason earning valuable playing time become a blessing in disguise for Georgia?
4. LSU: How will freshman QB Anthony Jennings react to his first start replacing injured Zach Mettenberger against Iowa?
5. Mississippi State: Can Mississippi State put a bow on another solid season with a nasty schedule against Rice?
6. Missouri: After giving up so many total yards and rushing yards against Auburn, how does Mizzou bounce back against a similar offense in Oklahoma State?
7. Ole Miss: How does Bo Wallace rebound against Georgia Tech after his poor showing against Mississippi State?
8. South Carolina: Why are the Gamecocks considered underdogs against Big Ten Wisconsin?
9. Texas A&M: How does Johnny Manziel and Mike Evans presumably say goodbye against Duke?
10. Vanderbilt: What will Jordan Matthew’s legacy be and what does it say about Vanderbilt?
Photo Credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports