Alabama announces 2021 spring practice dates
The defending national champions are set to return to the practice field this week to begin the process of trying to repeat for the first time in the College Football Playoff era.
That’s because spring practice begins on Friday, March 19 for the Crimson Tide with the conclusion of spring set to take place on Saturday, April 17 in Bryant-Denny Stadium with the 2021 A-Day Spring Game.
At this time, Alabama is planning to host fans for the spring game but the details of that have yet to be finalized. Greg Byrne has said that the plan is to host fans for the spring game with 20-25 percent capacity in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
If you are unaware, Florida and Kentucky have both announced they will not be holding a spring game this spring. Those are the only two SEC teams that have made that decision at this time.
Here is the spring practice schedule released by Alabama.
Alabama’s 2021 spring practice schedule
- Friday, March 19 — 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 22— 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 24 — 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 26 —3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 27— TBD
- Tuesday, March 30 —3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 1 —3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 2 —TBD
- Monday, April 5 — 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 7 — 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 9 — 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 10 —TBD (Bryant-Denny)
- Tuesday, April 13 — 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 15 — 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 17 — TBD (Bryant-Denny) — A-Day Spring Game