Auburn releases jersey numbers for program's early enrollees
Spring football opens this week at Auburn which means the pads will soon be popping on The Plains.
Of course, this will be the first spring camp of the Bryan Harsin era at Auburn and in addition to the many new faces on the sideline, the Tigers will have six new early enrollees to work in during camp.
On Monday, Auburn announced the jersey numbers for the program’s six newest players.
Here are the jersey numbers to be on the lookout for this spring, as well as the players’ final recruiting ranking:
- #18 Quarterback Dematrius Davis, 4-star No. 8 dual-threat quarterback
- #19 Cornerback Kamal Hadden, 3-star, No. 5 JUCO cornerback
- #38 Safety Ahmari Harvey, 4-star No. 14 safety
- #40 Tight end Landen King, 3-star No. 29 tight end
- #44 Defensive tackle Lee Hunter, 4-star No. 7 defensive tackle
- #74 Offensive line Garner Langlo, 3-star No. 34 offensive guard