ESPN's FPI predicts every game for Auburn in 2020
The Auburn Tigers enter the 2020 season with a returning quarterback and several key pieces back on offense.
Defensively, the Tigers have to replace star defensive linemen like Derrick Brown, Marlon Davidson and Nick Coe, but there are some talented players waiting in the wings.
Recently, ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI) projected each Auburn game for the 2020 season. As you can see below, FPI thinks the Tigers should go 8-2 this season, with losses at Georgia and Alabama:
- Sept. 26 vs. Kentucky — 84.9% win probability
- Oct. 3 at Georgia — 36.8% win probability
- Oct. 10 vs. Arkansas — 92.9% win probability
- Oct. 17 at South Carolina — 81.8% win probability
- Oct. 24 at Ole Miss — 81.8% win probability
- Oct. 31 vs. LSU — 54.6% win probability
- Nov. 14 at Mississippi State — 92.5% win probability
- Nov. 21 vs. Tennessee — 86.3% win probability
- Nov. 28 at Alabama — 22.6% win probability
- Dec. 5 vs. Texas A&M — 67.3% win probability
Will the Tigers live up to that projection? We’ll find out starting on Sept. 26.