Auburn making the game day experience at Jordan-Hare better for fans
Auburn is making the game day experience at Jordan-Hare that much better for fans this upcoming season.
The school announced several improvements as well as appearances by two SEC championship Auburn teams via auburntigers.com on Thursday.
A better game day experience includes decreased prices in concession stand items, upgrades in stadium technology as well as field access.
- Fans will be allowed on the field at the conclusion of the Samford game, Nov. 22.
- Sept. 27/Homecoming vs. Louisiana Tech – 1989 SEC Champion team
- Sept. 6 vs. San Jose State – 2004 SEC Championship team
- Auburn Gameday, a mobile application, will have free audio streaming of the Auburn IMG Network radio broadcast.
- Fan interaction through social media, with Instagram videos, twitter posts and game day selfies will be featured on the video board.
- The stadium’s cellular service was upgraded for increased 4G data capacity.
- Fans can get mobile ticket delivery to smartphones, which can be scanned directly from their devices at the gates.
CONCESSION STAND PRICE DECREASES
- A 20 ounce bottled water has been reduced from $4 to $2. The price of hot dogs has been reduced from $4 to $3.
For a complete list of all the enhancement for the upcoming season at Jordan-Hare visit auburntigers.com.