7 SEC teams included in Joe Lunardi's latest NCAA Tournament bracketology
The NCAA Tournament is still a few months away, but we’re starting to get a picture of which SEC squads will be in the mix for March Madness.
This week, ESPN expert Joe Lunardi updated his bracketology projections, and he has 7 SEC teams making the field of 68 tournament squads.
As you can see below, Arkansas and Tennessee lead the way as No. 3 seeds in these projections, with Mississippi State and Texas A&M just missing the cut:
- Arkansas — No. 3 seed (East)
- Tennessee — No. 3 seed (West)
- Kentucky — No. 4 seed (Midwest)
- Alabama — No. 4 seed (South)
- Florida — No. 5 seed (East)
- Auburn — No. 5 seed (West)
- LSU — No. 6 seed (South)
- Mississippi State — First 4 Out
- Texas A&M — Next 4 Out
We’ll see how these teams fare over the next couple of weeks before SEC play starts.