Joe Lunardi's latest bracketology features 7 SEC men's hoops teams making 2023 NCAA Tournament
The 2023 NCAA Tournament is still months away, but we have a good idea of what 2022-23 men’s basketball rosters are going to look like across the country for this upcoming season.
Recently, ESPN bracketology expert Joe Lunardi updated his projections for the field of 68 teams, and he included 7 SEC squads in the tournament.
As you can see below, he has Kentucky as a No. 1 seed, with LSU missing the tournament as a “next 4 out” team. Florida is included as one of the last 4 byes:
- Kentucky — No. 1 seed (South)
- Arkansas — No. 3 seed (Midwest)
- Tennessee — No. 3 seed (East)
- Auburn — No. 4 seed (West)
- Alabama — No. 5 seed (East)
- Texas A&M — No. 8 seed (East)
- Florida — No. 10 seed (South)
- LSU — Next Four Out
Will these teams live up to or exceed expectations? It should be an exciting year of hoops in the SEC!