NCAA Tournament Bracketology 2023: Joe Lunardi's latest projections feature 6 SEC teams
The 2023 NCAA Tournament is just around the corner. Teams are deep into conference play as January draws to a close.
On Tuesday, ESPN expert Joe Lunardi released his latest projections for the field of 68 March Madness teams, and he included 6 SEC squads.
As you can see below, Alabama and Tennessee are both No. 1 seeds. Kentucky was 1 of the last 4 teams in the field and Florida was on the “Next Four Out” line:
- Alabama — No. 1 seed (Midwest)
- Tennessee — No. 1 seed (East)
- Auburn — No. 6 seed (East)
- Arkansas — No. 8 seed (South)
- Mizzou — No. 10 seed (South)
- Kentucky — No. 12 seed (Midwest)
- Florida — Next Four Out
Who will get an invitation to the Big Dance on Selection Sunday this year? Every game from here on out will be very important as teams try to move up to higher seeds before the tournament tips off.