ESPN's FPI predicts Florida's remaining games
Their first loss of the 2019 season, the No. 9 Florida Gators fell to the No. 2 LSU Tigers, 42-28, on October 12 at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Connecting on 23-39 pass attempts, redshirt junior quarterback Kyle Trask threw for 310 yards and three touchdowns. Redshirt freshman Emory Jones added a touchdown pass of his own.
The team’s leading rusher, senior Lamical Perine ran for 65 yards on 17 carries in the loss.
Standing at 3-1 in SEC play, the Gators are still in position to reach great heights this season. ESPN’s FPI broke down their game-by-game win probabilities:
- Oct. 19 at South Carolina (60 percent)
- Nov. 2 vs. No. 10 Georgia (34.8 percent)
- Nov. 9 vs. Vanderbilt (97.3 percent)
- Nov. 16 at No. 22 Missouri (52.6 percent)
- Nov. 30 at Florida State (85.8 percent)