ESPN's FPI predicts Georgia's remaining games
Following a stunning home loss to the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-3), the Georgia Bulldogs (5-1) fell to No. 10 in the latest AP Poll.
Throwing three interceptions, including a 53-yard pick-six in the second quarter, junior quarterback Jake Fromm struggled for the Bulldogs, completing 28-51 passes.
Totaling 121 yards on 25 touches, junior D’Andre Swift led Georgia with 113 yards on the ground in the loss. Redshirt freshman Zamir White added 44 yards on 12 carries.
Their second consecutive home game, the Bulldogs will look to get back on track and hopefully back into the top-eight nationally when they host Kentucky on Saturday (6:00PM ET, ESPN).
Here are the latest win probabilities for Georgia, courtesy of ESPN’s FPI:
- Oct. 19 vs. Kentucky (93.8 percent)
- Nov. 2 vs. No. 9 Florida (65.2 percent)
- Nov. 9 vs. No. 22 Missouri (80.1 percent)
- Nov. 16 at No. 11 Auburn (45.9 percent)
- Nov. 23 vs. Texas A&M (82.4 percent)
- Nov. 30 at Georgia Tech (98 percent)