ESPN’s FPI predicts Georgia's remaining games
The Georgia Bulldogs beat the breaks off of Arkansas State Saturday 55-0.
With Notre Dame looming in Week 4, Georgia could have easily showed up and won 35-14 or 41-21, but the Bulldogs showed up hungry, motivated and feeling dangerous. Jake Fromm is starting to create a nice rapport with his cast of talented playmakers, and Georgia’s defense looks like it’s settling in and ready to become elite.
Things get real this week, however. No. 7 Notre Dame is coming to town. College GameDay will be in attendance, and eyes around the college football world will be locked in on Athens.
ESPN’s Football Power Index updated its game-by-game win probabilities following Week 3 for the Dawgs:
- Sept. 24 vs. Notre Dame (67.3 percent)
- Oct. 5 at Tennessee (88.3 percent)
- Oct. 12 vs. South Carolina (86.8 percent)
- Oct. 19 vs. Kentucky (90.7 percent)
- Nov. 2 vs. Florida (70 percent)
- Nov. 9 vs. Missouri (85.5 percent)
- Nov. 16 at Auburn (55.6 percent)
- Nov. 23 vs. Texas A&M (79 percent)
- Nov. 30 at Georgia Tech (97.5 percent)