Top 5 knee-jerk Georgia message board reactions after rivalry loss to Florida
The sun will come up tomorrow for Bulldogs fans, but Saturday’s disappointing loss to Florida left a bad taste that may linger for weeks. Mark Richt has lost 15 of his last 20 games against nationally-ranked teams and this latest one all but ended Georgia’s shot at a division championship this season.
Keyboard warriors wasted little time joining others in Internet bashing after the game.
Thread titles collected from various Georgia-centric message boards.
5. There’s always the ‘I told you so’ fans no longer in Richt’s corner:
4. A devout Christian, Richt didn’t have divine intervention in Jacksonville:
3. Potential coaching candidates? The fan base has its favorites:
2. Like this would ever happen … it’s Georgia for goodness sakes:
1. Captain Obvious reveals ‘Georgia Football’ actually ended this season against Alabama: